Crowdfunders’ Fund is a pre-seed fund for consumer product companies gearing towards a crowdfunding campaign. Our core principles:
We’ll let you know if we’re in or not within a week.
Our decisions are based on numbers, not hunches.
Our experienced team helps execute your campaign.
Creating a successful crowdfunding campaign has three musts: an amazing product, a great team and a huge effort. We help with that last part with up to $500K in funds and an experienced marketing team.
Crowdfunders’ Fund was founded by Tross – a crowdfunding company. While our services are usually geared towards funded companies and larger campaigns, we wanted to help creators with amazing products that haven’t secured big rounds yet. That’s why we created our own fund.
Our investment model enables early stage companies to minimize risk, focus on production and scale big. It’s based on our favorite concept: win-win.
Information for Applicants
What needs to be true about you:
- This is the main thing you do, not a side project.
- Your product is physical – no software, eBooks, films or music albums.
- You intend to sell your product B2C – directly to consumers.
- You have a prototype.
- You have a good idea of your manufacturing costs.
- Your product will be sold for $50 or more.
- You are based in one of these countries: US, UK, Canada, Holland, Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Austria, Belgium, Switzerland or Israel.